Title: It would be great to incorporate something which reflects your IPA methodology in the title. So perhaps something like ‘Exploring the lived experience of parenting a child with a diagnosis of ADHD’.
– You need references for the paragraph in which you talk about the genetic link.
– You need to provide a date for the McCubbin reference.
– In your research question, you refer to “ADHD children” – just be mindful to word your writing sensitively – this would read much better as ‘children with a diagnosis of ADHD’.
– IPA doesn’t aim to clarify a ‘link’ ?
– You say that the approach is relevant for this qual study – I’m not sure what this sentence means and why you have referenced someone at the end of it? The approach is the qual study – did you mean IPA is the correct qual methodology, or the qual IPA methodology is appropriate for the research question?
Your aim here is to explain why qual and why IPA – expand upon your focus on the lived, subjective experience.
– If you are using your own social media pages, you do not need permission.
– You need to actually write out your recruitment advertisement verbatim on your ethics form. What exactly will you say?
– For your rationale for recruiting 6 participants, it would be good to include an IPA reference – i.e. somewhere in the literature where it says that 6 is a suitable number for this level of research.
– Why is the period since receiving the diagnosis important? Do participants need to have received the diagnosis a certain amount of time ago? How did you decide upon parents must have lived with the child for at least 2 years?
– Have you considered any other exclusion criteria? For example – have you thought about if parents have a formal mental health diagnosis? The topic you are discussing is of a sensitive nature – parents with a formal mental health diagnosis may be at higher risk of potentially experiencing distress as a result of taking part?
– It would be good to refer to the interview schedule which you have added as an appendix, in this section.
– You will also need a recorder and given the current circumstances, a laptop/computer to conduct an online interview – you need to outline this.
– I’m not sure what you mean by ‘online interview schedule technique’? My understanding is you will use a software such as Zoom or Skype to conduct interviews online?
– I’m not sure what you mean by ‘ethically- oriented’?
– You need to outline your procedure in greater detail – what will you do every step of the way? This includes from recruitment, all the way through.
– The title of your study needs to be consistent throughout. The title written here appears different to the one at the start of the form and the one on the debrief form.
– Make sure you fill in the name of investigator/supervisor sections.
– What is a ‘simulation session’?
– In the consent form you need to outline much more clearly how you will protect participants confidentiality – i.e. data protection act, using pseudonyms, anonymisation etc. You also need to clearly state the participant’s right to withdraw without any consequence to them and without having to explain why.
– Participants will not be “sent” a debrief, participants will be debriefed – explain what this means.
– Make sure you fill in the name/email of investigator/supervisor sections.
– The first question may be better placed slightly later in the interview when some rapport has been developed – it is a very exploratory, open-ended question.
– You have put bullet points but then included several questions for each bullet point – these are all separate questions.
– Be careful with your wording throughout:
Bullet point 3 – the second question – I think you may have missed a word/words out here as I’m not sure it makes sense as it stands?
Bullet point 3 – the fourth question – This needs to be worded much more sensitively, don’t refer to “the kid” and “needed some help” is assumptive.
Bullet point 4 – Who is “beloved one” referring to? I think this is ambiguous?
Bullet point 6 – It is assumptive to refer to the child as “him”
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.