1. Define hypertension as a disease, management, and prevention.
2. Analyze evidence from the literature and professional sources to define and guide nursing actions related to hypertension.
3. Propose strategies to improve patient or population outcomes related to hypertension.
4. Reflect on state board nursing practice standards relevant to hypertension management.
5. Communicate professionally in writing that is clear and logically organized, with correct grammar, spelling, and use of APA style. References must not be older than five years. Please identify your relationship to the patient (friend and family) and how you made contact with the individual. Remember to only use the individual’s initials in your assessment to protect privacy.