Five Sections of the Final Assignment:
1. Prepare and evaluate a Comparative Horizontal Income Statement and Balance Sheet and a Common Size Vertical Income Statement using current financials from an existing business.
2. Conduct a Ratio Analysis using financials from an existing business and analyze both the ratio and the trend.
3. Using the Bottoms Up Approach to Pricing, determine the minimum sales revenue needed for the first year the new business will be open.
4. Prepare an Annual Budgeted Income Statement in the USAR format for the first year of a new business.
5. Calculate and analyze Average Check Projections for both meal periods based on the prepared operating budget.