This week you will research how your chosen company uses marketing techniques and strategies to build its customer relationships and grow the business.
Provide a brief description of the company’s products (goods and services). Note: Large corporations usually have numerous products, as such, you can narrow them down to one category.
Provide a brief description of the company’s pricing strategies. Example: Toyota sells economy cars and luxury cars.
Is it an effective strategy? Why or why not?
How does their pricing compare with that of competitors?
Explain how and where the company sells its products. Note: Many companies have brick and mortar locations as well as an online store and offerings.
Briefly describe how this company advertises and promotes its products
Provide an example of a promotional activity used.
Is it effective? Why or why not?
· Minimum Page Length – 1 full-page (excluding title/header and reference list); 12-point Times New Roman; double spaced; and page numbering.
· Please be sure to answer the entire question to receive maximum credit for this task.
· Use and include information from the weekly course content and outside sources to support the conclusions contained in the paper.
· Be cognizant of spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
· All sources should be cited in proper APA format (in-text citations and a reference list).
· This task is due on Sunday at 11:59 pm EST.