Write a page of report answering the following questions.
We’re really trying to spotlight you and all that you do in your role (internal audit) to help you gain some trust from the departments who have been disrespectful. How about some insight into your day-to-day? A way for someone to get an insider’s view of their employee experience.
· Does your job (internal audit) require you to roll up your sleeves and work in the field/on-site?
· Do you get to go out and talk to people throughout the organization?
· Why internal audit is important to our organization?
· What do you like most about being an internal auditor?
· It sounds like the role goes beyond looking at the money trail, so is it exciting because you get exposed to more parts of the business allowing someone to grow their skillset beyond accounting?
(No source is needed)