Develop a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation to brief the class on your selected article. Include the following: (Article attached)
· A properly formatted title page
· An agenda for your presentation
· An outline of the purpose or focus of the article
· An evaluation of the ethical issues presented in the article
· An explanation of the conclusions drawn by the article and their implications for the clinical practice of psychology
· An analysis of the implications of the ethical issues presented in the article to the practice of psychology
· A properly formatted reference slide
*You must include detailed speaker notes as part of your presentation. You should demonstrate a full understanding of ethical issues as they relate to the article. This cannot be accomplished by just putting bullet points on slides and therefore, speaker notes are essential.
*Remember to incorporate APA ethics codes and principles as they relate to the article.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.For more information on Article Analysis Presentation check out this:net/JOrndoff/article-analysis-presentation-13346111“>https://www.slideshare.net/JOrndoff/article-analysis-presentation-13346111