Answer all of the following questions using the attached documents.
“global challenges” book
1. Analyze: What is the author’s main argument (thesis) and what evidence does he or she provide to support it?
2. Assess: What part of the argument did you find the most convincing or controversial? Why?
3. What is One Question you have for the author?
4. Apply: How does one idea or aspect of the reading relate to the WTWA chapter?
5. Compare: In what ways do you think the time period or situation described in the reading is similar to and/or different from our/your context?
6. Apply: In what ways do you think the reading is relevant today?For more information on Global Challenges red this :https://dictionary.reverso.net/english-cobuild/global+challenges