NO SOURCES ARE REQUIRED ONLY ANSWER THE QUESTIONS
write out the question and then answer the question as though you were interviewing for a job. Avoid short answers—I am wanting a true, thought-out, interview response.
1. Why did you choose your college or university?
2. What was your most rewarding college experience?
3. How have your past jobs prepared you for this position?
4. What were the good and bad features of your last job?
5. How would you describe the ideal job?
6. How would you define success?
7. In your own words, how would you describe yourself?
8. Do you prefer working alone or with others?
9. Why should we hire you? What qualifies you for this position?
10. What can you contribute to this job? Our company?
11. Would you be willing to travel? To relocate?
12. Do you have any questions for me? For more information on Interviewing for a Job read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Job_interview