Write Answer to these following questions:
1. Define Administrative Law. Distinguish between Administrative law and Constitutional law.
2. What do you mean by “Rule of Law” and “Rule by Law”? Explain the characteristics of Turkish Administrative Law.
3. When judiciary can control the Administrative action? Explain the constitutional provision relating to “Atatürk High Institution of Culture, Language and History”?
4. When renewal of trial can be initiated? Enumerate the contents of the judgments touching the administrative litigation.
5. What is Council of State? Describe the qualifications of the members belonging to Council of State?
6. Enumerate the legal provision on “Assembly of the Unification of Conflicting Judgments” belonging to Council of state. What are the different divisions of Council of State?
7. How the Judicial Decisions are executed under the Act on Administrative Justice Procedure? When can an Appeal be made under the said Act?
8. Mention the provision of Intermediate Appeal in the light of Act on Administrative Justice Procedure. Enumerate the different actions which can be taken upon an Appellate Decision.
9. What is High Board of Discipline mentioned in the Council of State Act? What are the Functions of the Judicial Divisions under the said act?
10. Enumerate the decision-making organs of the Council of State. How the members of the Council of State are appointed?
11. What is the Plenary Assembly of the Council of State? Who can request the Unification of Conflicting Judgments?
12. Explain the functions of the Plenary Sessions of the Administrative and Tax Law Divisions. What is the Board of Administrative Affairs?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.