ASSIGNMENT: Natural Disasters & Severe Weather
• Include your name and name of the assignment.
• Include the titles of the two natural disasters presented.
• The paper must be typed, double spaced and proofread.
• The paper must be 4-5 pages long. 5 points
• Visuals like maps, pictures, and graphs (which help explain some of the underlying causes/effects of the events) should be referenced in your writing (and attached as addition to the 4-5 pages essay). 5 points
• Use at least six (6) “key terms” – at least 3 for each event, applicable to your events whenever possible. You’ll find them on the last page of each chapter or anywhere in textbook). Write key terms in bold. The more, the better! Worth 5 points. Example: That was an air mass that formed…
• Give bibliographic information (references). Include all sources of information. Feel free to use any sources you like.
• The paper must include any two natural disasters that happened anywhere on earth during the course of our class, or a few months earlier. Natural disasters: Earthquakes, Extreme Heat /Cold, Floods, Hurricanes, Landslides & Mudslides, Tornadoes, Tsunamis, Volcanoes, Wildfires, Winter Weather etc.
• Whatever you choose to work on, you must research the events in depth, document it and be able to answer questions like:
– What happened? 5 points
– Where it happened? 5 points
– Why there? What is the science behind the events? Connect what you are learning to your specific current events. This is the most important question and worth 10 points.
– What are the implications? 5 points
– Why do we care? 5 points
– What can we expect in the future? 5 points
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.