Context: The school exists to serve the community more than the community to serve the school. However, a mutually collaborative relationship has significant benefits to both school and community. Harnessing the support of alumni residing locally can lend significant support to this relationship. In this assignment, you will revise your earlier paper regarding board, faculty, and staff relations and expand it to consider methods to create a mutually collaborative relationship with the community including parents, students, alumni, and other community members.
For this assignment, the learner will continue working with the Collaborative Planning and Diagnostic Instrument included in the Rubin textbook. The learner will use the information gathered in phases 1-5 and develop a comprehensive plan for cultivating and maintaining a collaborative environment for a K-12 institution and community.
1) Refer to the Topic 3 assignment, “Board, Faculty, and Staff Relations” as well as any related feedback from the instructor.
2) This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
3) APA style for this writing assignment.
4) This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
Part 1 –
1) Present a revised version (1,500-1,800 words total) of the paper “Board, Faculty, and Staff Relations” that makes improvements in the caliber of the writing and incorporates instructor feedback regarding content and writing. Include the following in your submission:
2) A reflection (250-300 words) that provides a bulleted list of the changes you made to the paper and discusses your revision process including how you incorporated your instructor’s feedback into the revised version. Similar to an abstract, this section will receive its own page following the title page and preceding the introduction to the paper.
The revised paper incorporates instructor feedback; clarifies the thesis statement and solidifies supporting arguments; edits for grammar, spelling, and punctuation; adjusts word choice to display professional and scholarly language; and adjusts sentence structure for improved readability.
1) Write an additional 1,250-1,500 words in which you consider the application of the Collaborative Planning and Diagnostic Instrument offered in the Rubin textbook to the creation of a mutually collaborative relationship with the community. This section should flow naturally from the revised paper. So, you may also need to revise your introduction and thesis statement to allow the ideas to connect. Include the following in your paper:
2) A research-supported discussion of how phases 6-14 could be applied to creating a mutually collaborative relationship with the community including parents, students, and community members.
A research-based discussion of how alumni could be engaged to support the application of phases 6-14 as described above. For more information on Alumni and Community Collaboration read this:https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?search=Alumni+and+Community+Collaboration&title=Special%3ASearch&go=Go&ns0=1
Why Choose Us
At Acme Writers, we always aim at 100% customer satisfaction. As such, we never compromise o the quality of our homework services. Our homework helpers ensure that they craft each paper carefully to match the requirements of the instruction form.
Professional Academic Writers
With Acme Writers, every student is guaranteed high-quality, professionally written papers. We ensure that we hire individuals with high academic qualifications who can maintain our quality policy. These writers undergo further training to sharpen their writing skills, making them more competent in writing academic papers.
Our company maintains a fair pricing system for all academic writing services to ensure affordability. Our pricing system generates quotations based on the properties of individual papers.
Acme Writers guarantees all students of swift delivery of papers. We understand that time is an essential factor in the academic world. Therefore, we ensure that we deliver the paper on or before the agreed date to give students ample time for reviewing.
Acme Writers maintains a zero-plagiarism policy in all papers. As such, Acme Writers professional academic writers ensure that they use the students’ instructions to deliver plagiarism-free papers. We are very keen on avoiding any chance of similarities with previous papers.
Customer Support 24/7
Our customer support works around the clock to provide students with assistance or guidance at any time of the day. Students can always communicate with us through our live chat system or our email and receive instant responses. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: support@Acme Writers.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our writers complete papers strictly according to your instructions and needs, no matter what university, college, or high school you study in.
Our Homework Writing Services
Acme Writers holds a reputation for being a platform that provides high-quality homework writing services. All you need to do is provide us with all the necessary requirements of the paper and wait for quality results.
At Acme Writers, we have highly qualified academic gurus who will offer great assistance towards completing your essays. Our homework writing service providers are well-versed with all the aspects of developing high-quality and relevant essays.
Admission and Business Papers
With Acme Writers, we will help you secure a position at your desired institution. Our essay writing services include the crafting of admissions papers. We will still help you climb your career ladder by helping you write the official papers that will help you secure a job. We will guide you on how to write an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Acme Writers has a professional editorial team that will help you organize your paper, paraphrase it, and eliminate any possible mistakes. Also, we will help you check on plagiarism to ensure that your final paper posses quality and originality.
Acme Writers harbors professional academic writers from diverse academic disciplines. As such, we can develop homework writing services in all academic areas. The simplicity or complexity of the paper does not affect the quality of homework writing services.