America isolatiom today
Topic- America isolationism today.
Requirement: please follow those instructions to produce the poster.
• You are being asked to use the research you have undertaken in the last assignment ( order namber 311238169) to present a final argument in a poster format. It should reveal to your audience your argument, detail the research.
• Make sure you use PowerPoint format.
In general, the poster must include the following.
1. Title: Describe the research project briefly and concisely using short paragraph that forecast what the research study is about. In some discipline, the title might highlight one or two major research findings of the study. The title should be no more then two lines.
2. Authors Name and affiliation (s): include the name of each author on the line underneath the title.
3. Introduction: introduce the specific research question, explain why the question is important, conduct a very short literature review, and state the purpose of the study.
Note: include you list of reference in a separate section.
The literature review is a fundamental component of the most scientific research reports. The purpose is two-fold:
1. Explain how the current research project fits in with what is currently known in the field by summarising and citing the most relevant research conduct to the date, and
2. Outline the gap in scientific knowledge that the current project address.
In the literature review of research report, you should discuss the published, peer-reviewed studies that other researchers have already conducted related to your research question or topic. Then explain how your project dresses what is still not known about the research question or topic.
As you’ve probably guessed, poster have a very limited amount of space, Therefore, you will not be able to include a full literature review this means you will need to carefully select and discus the most relevant sources to frame the project.
4.Materials and Methods: explain the methodology used to conduct the research as well as the material used. This section should explain:
1. what you did to conduct your research project, and
2. how you did
3. result: report the result/ major finding project. Show the result using chart, graphs, maps, drawing, photographs. Use captions to briefly explain your visuals and to tell your reader what information is important in each of your visuals.
5. Discussion: explain and interpret the result/ major finding. As the title of this section suggests, discus how the findng support and/ or refuse smilar and/ or related studies in the field.
6. Reference: include full citation information for all your sources. You can choose your style of reference but make sure it is consistently.
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Get free features with our reliable essay writing service
We offer you a free title page tailored according to the specifics of your particular style.
Include your preferred formatting style when you order from us to accompany your paper.
Get a list of references to go with your ordered paper.
24/7 support assistance
Reach out to our support agents anytime for free assistance.
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies