Analytical Review of Chosen Leader’s Leadership Principals
Proposed Final Paper Details:
Students should present a clear analytical review of their chosen leader’s leadership principals/philosophies and how these practices influence and/or shape current company strategies
1. Students will select a leader in the industry and identify strategies that make them an effective industry leader.
2. Students will incorporate current scholarly hospitality literature in describing their leader’s practices and effectiveness.
3. Students will critically examine how the leadership practices/philosophies affect or contribute to:
A) Company profit strategy, earnings
B) Marketing strategy, target market
C) Human resources practices, recruitment, management development programs, employee retention practices
D) Customer service approach
E) Ethics, social responsibility, sustainability
Papers will be double spaced with 12-point font. Sources will be cited in proper APA format including a “Reference” page. You must list at least 6 sources in APA format.
a. 1 source should be the class textbook
b. 5 sources should be from scholarly sources or academic journals (you can use course readings)
1. Introduction and Purpose of the Paper (2 pages)
2. Identification and explanation of chosen leader (1 page)
3. Chosen leader’s leadership style/philosophy related to the 7 habits discussed in text (2 pages)
4. Leader’s style/philosophy as it relates to course readings/current scholarly articles (2 pages)
5. Critical examination of leadership practices/philosophies and how they influence/ contribute to the company’s:
a. Profit strategy, earnings (1 page)
b. Marketing strategy, target market (2 pages)
c. Human resources practices, recruitment, management development programs, employee retention practices (2-3 pages)
d. Customer service approach (2 pages)
e. Ethics, social responsibility, sustainability (2 pages)
7. Reference Page
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Enjoy the free features we offer to everyone
Get a free title page formatted according to the specifics of your particular style.
Request us to use APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, or any other style for your essay.
Don’t pay extra for a list of references that perfectly fits your academic needs.
24/7 support assistance
Ask us a question anytime you need to—we don’t charge extra for supporting you!
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies