Write a multi-paragraph essay on the assignment below. For this assignment you need to include
• textual evidence (include short quotes from the play)
• 4 academic outside sources (no googled websites)
• proper parentheticals*
• works cited page
Write an essay that argues who is the tragic hero in the play: Antigone or Creon? You do not need to discuss every quality, just enough to make your argument.
• The intro paragraph should introduce the author and title, include Aristotle’s theory of tragedy, and end with a thesis statement that answers the question. You will be discussing one character, not both.
• Build each body paragraph with 1 or 2 tragic hero qualities your chosen character possesses.
• Your topic sentences should announce what quality or qualities you will be discussing in that paragraph.
• Include the outside academic (no web sites) sources to support your arguments, not make your arguments.
• In your concluding paragraph, discuss why you didn’t choose the other character.
• Construct a formal works cited page. So, including the play itself, there will be 5 entries on your works cited page. (See page 237 in your textbook.) You may craft it yourself, as some students prefer, or use NoodleTools, as others prefer.
• For this paper assignment, you MUST either go to the Learning Center to review your paper with a tutor at any point in the writing process, or consult with the online tutor.
• Plays are cited by Scene and Line number in the parenthetical, NOT author’s last name (Sc 1 Lns 12-15). If there are only line numbers, then that’s what you use: (line 43).
Research resource to avoid:
reviews and summaries
Facts on File
Try to access literary resources for a scholarly literary analysis:
Literary Resource Center
Literary Reference Center
1. Demonstrate knowledge of individual and collaborative research processes.
2. Develop ideas and synthesize primary and secondary sources within focused academic arguments, including one or more research-based essays.
3. Analyze, interpret, and evaluate a variety of texts for the ethical and logical uses of evidence.
4. Write in a style that clearly communicates meaning, builds credibility, and inspires belief or action.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.