Appointment Scheduling System Assignments | Get Homework Help
PLEASE DO NOT RUN THROUGH A PLAGIARISM CHECKER SINCE THE UNIVERSITY USES THEM. I WILL BE RUNNING IT THROUGH GRAMMARLY.
The Proposal is attached so please follow that for the Research Paper. I have also added this as an attachment. The Grading Rubic is easier to read in the attachment.
Course Project Part 2: The Research Paper
The purpose of this assignment is to research the technology solution category that you identified PROJECT PART 1 (PROPOSAL) of the project. Make sure your professor has already approved the technology selected. Avoid giving a detailed explanation of any specific vendors/products that you will be considering. You will do this in PROJECT PART 3 of the project.
• This paper is NOT about the organization you have selected for your project. You should not be mentioning your organization in this paper.
• The paper should be seven to nine pages (not including cover page, table of contents, bibliography and appendices), double spaced, using Times New Roman font, 12-point, using 1 inch margins, and headings for the paper format requirements.
• The paper must use at least five authoritative sources. Please do not use Wikipedia.
The Research Paper should consist of the following.
1. Cover page
2. Table of contents
1. Half to one page
2. Explain the purpose of this paper.
3. Provide an overview of the contents of the paper; for example, identify sections.
4. Technology Solution Category Research
a. Four to six pages
b. NOTE: Here, you will perform in-depth research of the technical solution category that you identified in PROJECT PART 1 (PROPOSAL).
c. Explain what this technology is for. What is its business purpose?
d. Describe technical details. How does the technology work? What are the key components?
e. Explain how this technology enables business innovation.
f. Corporate social responsibility (CSR) is an important issue for organizations. CSR could be demonstrated internally (e.g., work environment/conditions) or externally (e.g., service to community). What can the organization do to demonstrate CSR with the implementation of this technology?
2. Key vendors/market players
a. Half to one page
b. Identify the advantages of this technical solution category.
a. Half to one page
b. Identify the disadvantages of this technical solution category.
a. Half to one page
b. Summarize key points
7. Appendices (optional)
The written document for this assignment should follow the APA style of citing references in the text and on the bibliography page. Make sure the sections of the paper are clearly labeled. Ensure correct spelling and grammar (use built-in tool with MS Word).
Research Paper Grading Rubric
Category Point Percentage Description
Formatting, Editing, and Cohesiveness 30 17% • Include a title page, abstract, proper citations using APA style, and a bibliography.
• Include an introduction based on a well-formed thesis statement. The logical order of the content will be derived from the thesis statement. The content will be properly subdivided into sections derived from the outline. In a quality paper, the conclusion will summarize the previously presented content and will complement the thesis statement from the introduction.
• Be free of any spelling, punctuation, or grammatical errors. Sentences and paragraphs will be clear, concise, and factually correct.
• Be seven to nine pages (not including cover page, table of contents, bibliography and appendices), double spaced, using Times New Roman font, 12-point, using 1 inch margins, and headings for the paper format requirements.
Introduction 10 6% • Half to One Page
• Explain the purpose of the paper
• Provide an overview of the contents of the paper, for example, identify sections
Technology Solution Category Research 80 44% • Four to Six Pages
• Explain what this technology is for. What is its business purpose?
• Describe technical details. How does the technology work? What are the key components?
• Explain how this technology enables business innovation.
• Explain how the organization can demonstrate corporate social responsibility (CSR). CSR could be demonstrated internally (e.g., work environment/conditions) or externally (e.g., service to community). What can the organization do to demonstrate
Key Vendors/Market Players 20 11% • Half to One Page
• Identify and briefly describe the major vendors who supply this technology.
Advantages and Disadvantages 20 11% • One to Two Pages
• Identify the advantages of this technical solution category.
• Identify the disadvantages of this technical solution category.
Summary 10 6% • Half to one page
• Summarize the key points.
Bibliography 10 6% • A minimum of five credible, authoritative resources are required.
Total 180 100% A quality paper will meet or exceed all of the above requirements. All sections in the table of contents must be in the project to earn full credit.
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Get free features with our reliable essay writing service
We offer you a free title page tailored according to the specifics of your particular style.
Include your preferred formatting style when you order from us to accompany your paper.
Get a list of references to go with your ordered paper.
24/7 support assistance
Reach out to our support agents anytime for free assistance.
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies