1) choose a math book written for a general audience which appeals to you from the library
2) read a chapter or a section, (note something that strikes you on the first read)
3) re-read it carefully, (note something else that strikes you on the second read)
4) write a page summary and reaction; follow the guidelines:
• Be sure to write in accurate, complete sentences.
• Be sure to include
an accurate bibliographic entry for the text read
a statement of the topic addressed
a description of the area (what category? history, philosophy, geometry, etc.)
a statement of what appealed to you
a statement about what is clearer to you due to this reading
anything else you choose to express about the reading
For more information on Arithmetical Functions read this:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arithmetic_function#:~:text=In%20number%20theory%2C%20an%20arithmetic,subset%20of%20the%20complex%20numbers.