1. Begin by introducing your human. Provide demographic characteristics of your human including: gender identity, socio-economic status, ethnicity, cultural background, family composition, parental characteristics, physical and psychological health of family members. Remember that these demographics characteristics will impact your developing human at each stage! For example, in the pregnancy and prenatal development, discussion will include, but is not limited to: development through the trimesters; involvement of the father mother’s emotional state; fetal development; impact of culture on pregnancy; mother’s health and nutrition; reactions to birth, etc. The same application of the material to your growing human will take place for each chapter up until the death of your human. The humans life stages are as followed: The fetal development, early childhood, the adolescence stage, emerging/ young adulthood, middle adulthood, and the final stage is the older adults/death. Each stages needs to be addressed and labeled as such (ie, my humans middle adulthood)
2. Apply the psychosocial stage from each chapter to your developing human. Application includes a brief but accurate description of the relevant crisis and the experiences of your human that impact the resolution (positive or negative or somewhere in between) of that crisis. Be sure to ‘carry through’ the results of a stage’s resolution in a logical manner to later stages, and explicitly describe the consequences in those later stage sections.
3. Apply other relevant theories and research to your human within each stage. For instance, if you are describing a toddler’s gender identity development, accurately reference relevant theory or research when you describe the child’s experiences and parental reactions.
4. Follow your human’s development from fetal development until their death. Please note that your human must live until at least 70 years of age in order for you to demonstrate knowledge of all developmental stages through older adulthood. The only exception to this is if your human were born with a genetic anomaly that shortens his or her life (e.g. Down’s Syndrome). In such cases, you would need to choose one of your human’s caretakers and describe his or her development from the point of your human’s death until the caretaker reaches at least 70 years of age.
5. Research and apply the concept of resiliency in at least two of your stages of development: one will focus on resiliency in childhood (< 18 years old), and the second will focus on adulthood (>18 years old). For this specific integration of resiliency, you will need to reference at least 2 professional journal articles to support you work. Include your articles as appendices at the end your final project submission. As always, use APA style for referencing journal articles.
6. No more than 4 pages per stage.
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Get free features with our reliable essay writing service
We offer you a free title page tailored according to the specifics of your particular style.
Include your preferred formatting style when you order from us to accompany your paper.
Get a list of references to go with your ordered paper.
24/7 support assistance
Reach out to our support agents anytime for free assistance.
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies