Facebook to contact 87 million users affected by the data breach
This transaction with Cambridge Analytica has resulted in negative publicity for Facebook and reputational attack on its CEO, its operational policies and its business model.
Facebook’s Stakeholder Universe
Facebook has a wide range of both direct and indirect stakeholders. These include employees, shareholders, Facebook users, business partners (e.g. advertisers), regulatory authorities, interest groups and competition.
These groups of individuals interact with Facebook on some level, have various levels of influence and have all indicated significant interest in the current dilemma. For most of them, they have lost trust in Facebook and this can significantly impact its business success and corporate legacy.
Your team oversees communications at Facebook. You are aware of the problem and have received a mandate from Facebook CEO to address those you consider to be the top three stakeholders of Facebook. You are to make a presentation to the CEO, board of directors and senior management on your recommended strategic approach to restoring Facebook’s reputation with these stakeholders.
Your team is expected to develop a presentation to reflect the following:
1) A brief introduction to Facebook – this will include its history and any key points that you consider relevant to understanding the organization and establishing its credibility
2) Your understanding of the problem – this is a brief contextual analysis summarizing the problem and the challenges that it has presented for Facebook
3) Your Communication Challenge – this is an overview of what you consider to be the issue that your communication will be addressing, based on your understanding of the problem. For example, trust is broken, user privacy is uncertain, shareholders are concerned about their investment etc
4) Facebook Stakeholder Universe – this is an overview of the different stakeholders that have some form of interest in Facebook.
5) A profile of the three most important stakeholders – using the audience analysis tool, provide a brief profile of these stakeholders that you have selected. Remember to develop your analysis of their communication needs based on the current crisis scenario
6) Your key message – This is statement (a few sentences, a paragraph at most) that summarizes your strategic message to the stakeholder. It will serve as a guide for all other communication within the company for that stakeholder group. A good key message should evidently be addressing the communication challenge and should align with the profile of that specific audience. To give you some ideas, you may refer to Facebooks latest ad, released in response to the crisis. It attempts to address the Users communication problem – breach of trust and confidence.
Important points and guidelines
Message Acceptability: In communication, we have serial audiences. Good communication, even when addressed to specific stakeholders, should be acceptable to all other stakeholders who may hear the message.
Presentation Evaluation: Your presentation will be evaluated based on the following
1) Your understanding of Audiences – Your presentation should show that you have clearly been able to identify the various stakeholders that matter in a crisis of this nature.
2) Your ability to analyze these audiences – using the audience analysis tool, this presentation aims to evaluate your attention to detail, your deductive abilities and the organization of your thoughts.
3) Your Key messages – this presentation should show a clear distinction in the key messages to all your chosen stakeholders. This means you will clearly identify their needs and even more, you will craft a corresponding message. How you choose to also deliver the message will be considered important.
4) Your Design – you should aim for clarity, engagement and professionalism. Avoid clutter and graphics should support (not distort) your storytelling.
5) Your Communication – this is your first public speaking exercise. Pay attention to your flow from person to person during the presentation, your language and your non-verbal cues
6) Your response to questions – Your team may be required to answer some questions arising from your presentation. Respond with clarity and confidence and remember communication is transactional.
Why Choose Us
At Acme Writers, we always aim at 100% customer satisfaction. As such, we never compromise o the quality of our homework services. Our homework helpers ensure that they craft each paper carefully to match the requirements of the instruction form.
Professional Academic Writers
With Acme Writers, every student is guaranteed high-quality, professionally written papers. We ensure that we hire individuals with high academic qualifications who can maintain our quality policy. These writers undergo further training to sharpen their writing skills, making them more competent in writing academic papers.
Our company maintains a fair pricing system for all academic writing services to ensure affordability. Our pricing system generates quotations based on the properties of individual papers.
Acme Writers guarantees all students of swift delivery of papers. We understand that time is an essential factor in the academic world. Therefore, we ensure that we deliver the paper on or before the agreed date to give students ample time for reviewing.
Acme Writers maintains a zero-plagiarism policy in all papers. As such, Acme Writers professional academic writers ensure that they use the students’ instructions to deliver plagiarism-free papers. We are very keen on avoiding any chance of similarities with previous papers.
Customer Support 24/7
Our customer support works around the clock to provide students with assistance or guidance at any time of the day. Students can always communicate with us through our live chat system or our email and receive instant responses. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: support@Acme Writers.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our writers complete papers strictly according to your instructions and needs, no matter what university, college, or high school you study in.
Our Homework Writing Services
Acme Writers holds a reputation for being a platform that provides high-quality homework writing services. All you need to do is provide us with all the necessary requirements of the paper and wait for quality results.
At Acme Writers, we have highly qualified academic gurus who will offer great assistance towards completing your essays. Our homework writing service providers are well-versed with all the aspects of developing high-quality and relevant essays.
Admission and Business Papers
With Acme Writers, we will help you secure a position at your desired institution. Our essay writing services include the crafting of admissions papers. We will still help you climb your career ladder by helping you write the official papers that will help you secure a job. We will guide you on how to write an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Acme Writers has a professional editorial team that will help you organize your paper, paraphrase it, and eliminate any possible mistakes. Also, we will help you check on plagiarism to ensure that your final paper posses quality and originality.
Acme Writers harbors professional academic writers from diverse academic disciplines. As such, we can develop homework writing services in all academic areas. The simplicity or complexity of the paper does not affect the quality of homework writing services.