Australian Design standards
Australian design standards for pressure vessels need to be digitised on an excel spread sheet. The spreadsheet will be used to input the design data and will output thickness and ALL other design restrictions. Multiple sheets will need to be designed such as but not limited to:
(1) Spreadsheet for horizontal cylindrical vessels under internal and external pressure for all vessel classes (1, 2A, 2B, 3, 1S, 2S, 1H, 2H).
(2) Spreadsheet for vertical cylindrical vessels under internal and external pressure for all vessel classes (1, 2A, 2B, 3, 1S, 2S, 1H, 2H).
(3) Spreadsheets for openings and different nozzle design at internal and external pressure for all vessel classes (1, 2A, 2B, 3, 1S, 2S, 1H, 2H).
(4) Spreadsheets for end design such as Torispherical, Semi ellipsoidal, Spherical, Flat etc. Each should have an independent spreadsheet for design under internal and external pressure for all vessel classes (1, 2A, 2B, 3, 1S, 2S, 1H, 2H).
(5) Spreadsheets for all other sections and relevant information in the book.
Also, in each spreadsheet there should be a separate sheet which includes all the relevant clauses in each cell. For example,
If I’m using a spreadsheet which calculates the thickness of a horizontal vessel. I will input the design data and the vessel class. The spreadsheet will calculate everything else. On the same spreadsheet but different sheet, all the relevant clauses will be written in different cells. Once the inputs have been fed, the relevant clauses should be automatically highlighted with a colour.
The number of pages/words is up to the writer.
The link for the Australian standards is added below. Please let me know if anything else is needed.
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Get free features with our reliable essay writing service
We offer you a free title page tailored according to the specifics of your particular style.
Include your preferred formatting style when you order from us to accompany your paper.
Get a list of references to go with your ordered paper.
24/7 support assistance
Reach out to our support agents anytime for free assistance.
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies