In this final paper, students will present a case of a hypothetical adult client who is suffering from a valid DSM-V mental disorder. ( BIPOLAR) . Cases may be real, hypothetical, or a combination of the two. (Cases can be selected from films, tv shows, or books.) If real cases are used, students must take care to disguise any and all identifying information.
In the second half of this paper, paper will consist of providing a diagnosis and formulating a mock treatment plan for this client. This treatment plan should be supported by recent empirical studies (cite a minimum of 3 sources supporting treatment decisions). Papers will include the following sections:
• Background history
• Identifying Information (hypothetical only)
• Reason for Referral
• Presenting Problems
• DSM-V Diagnosis
• Include primary symptoms and rationale for diagnosis
• Treatment Plan
• Goals (long term)
• Objectives (describes what will be accomplished in order to meet longer term goals)
• Methods or Interventions
• Estimated Length of Treatment
• Outcome Measures (what measures you will use to assess client progress/outcome)
Self-Critique – This will include a brief paragraph in which the student discusses his or her own strengths and weaknesses in regard to treating the client that was presented in this paper. What skills do you possess that would help you be effective in treating such a client? What challenges might you face in treating this client? What types of ethical issues might you need to be concerned about with such a case? (Please note that first person may be used in this section, but the tone must still remain professional.).
Writing the Research Paper
The Research Paper:
• Must be double-spaced, meet specified page length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.
• Must include an APA style cover page.
• Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
• Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
• Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
• Must use APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide to document all sources.
• Must include a reference page that is completed according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Get free features with our reliable essay writing service
We offer you a free title page tailored according to the specifics of your particular style.
Include your preferred formatting style when you order from us to accompany your paper.
Get a list of references to go with your ordered paper.
24/7 support assistance
Reach out to our support agents anytime for free assistance.
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies