Provide a detailed analysis to the following questions:
How did bourgeois culture establish itself through modernization projects?
What were examples of some of those modernization projects in Mexico?
What were some of the challenges that the projects faced?
Directions for Humanities 3303 Single Page Papers:
1. Put your name, class time, and date in the header. Begin the paper at the very top.
2. Start your paper with your thesis statement at the top of the page.
3. Thesis must be at least 1-2 sentences in length.
4. For the single page papers, you need to get right to answering the question. So, for these assignments I do not want an introduction and conclusion. Focus your attention towards analysis and the structure of your response to the question.
5. Format: You must have one inch margins, 12 point font, Times New Roman, single spaced. Use the whole page.
6. When answering the question. Your response must relate to the question. Do not restate the question as a statement.
7. The paper ought to break down into main ideas with support.
8. Organize your main points. Form paragraphs.
9. Be specific and use examples to illustrate your point. You should connect the information you present to the main idea that you are presenting. Do not list a string of facts.
10. Do not over quote or rely entirely on the quote to get your point across. You should provide some analysis of how the quote supports you argument.
11. Avoid pronouns without a clear antecedent or vague words.
12. Use MLA style citations.
13. Do not be redundant.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.