Length: 2-3 pages. Work must include a References list.
Assigned topic: Write a well-informed, reasonable argumentative Position Statement on the ‘issue’ stated below.
Issue: Propose, justify, and explain a meaningful, reasonable initiative that Canada should introduce to help move toward truth and reconciliation with Indigenous peoples living on land claimed by Canada. For your analysis:
The Position Statement should indicate: – familiarity with the assigned topic (e.g., employ key facts & important concepts, summarize relevant concerns) – ability to form and write a convincing argument on the topic (e.g., consider contending views, marshal convincing evidence to support a position, etc.) – respect for academic writing requirements (e.g., spelling & grammar, source citation, etc.)
RUBRIC TOTAL 10 marks
Comprehension 4 marks
• Claims are factually accurate.
• Submission indicates meaningful grasp of key issues and events.
• Discussion indicates understanding of contending views on issue. • If used, issue-related terms are used properly.
Argument 3 marks
• Thesis included in opening paragraph, clearly stated.
• Clear, substantial claims are offered in a way that significantly advances the student’s argument.
• Claims are supported by reliable, meaningful evidence from trustworthy sources.
• Conclusion sums up position and claims, without introducing new information.
Writing skills 3 marks
• Spelling, grammar, and punctuation meet undergraduate-level expectations.
• Citations are used when needed.
• Citations meet university writing requirements.
• Vocabulary reflects undergraduate-level expectations.
– Keep quotations to a minimum, and do not use quotations longer than three lines of text.
– When considering whether to quote, ask yourself: Is it necessary to use these particular words? Am I quoting because I need to? Could I paraphrase the author/speaker and more effectively and efficiently communicate the idea in my own words?
– Proper citation requires two ‘events’. When you use someone else’s words, ideas or even statistics, o first – indicate the source of the info at the place you use it within the essay, and o second – indicate critical information about the source within a list of References you provide at the end of the essay.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.