Capstone research proposal
For this milestone, you will collect potential peer-reviewed resources that will be used to support your ideas. In your capstone research proposal, you will develop a well-organized research concept paper that lays the foundation for a solid plan to implement research. You will address a relevant problem that aligns with your focus within the field of psychology. You may choose a problem that reveals a gap in our understanding and requires you to provide an explanation of psychological phenomena and variables. Or it may be an applied problem that directly involves the psychological well-being of individuals, communities, or organizations. In either case, you will need resources to support your cause, which is why this milestone is necessary
Prompt: Integrate the literature relevant to your research questions or intervention in a three- to five-page paper. At the beginning of this paper, state your research questions or intervention and explain the significance of these things within the field of psychology. Then discuss how each resource relates to your research questions or intervention. In this paper, you may summarize each article in preparation for the synthesis that is necessary for the literature review you will submit for Milestone Two. Milestone One is an opportunity for you to show how you can deeply immerse yourself in the literature in preparation for your literature review. In this assignment, you will analyze the resources to tell your own story in your literature review.
In your submission, be sure to include the critical elements listed below.
• Develop well-formed research questions or a relevant intervention and explain the significance of these things within the field of psychology.
• Summarize the literature and identify the main argument in support of the research questions or intervention.
• Assess sources specific to research questions, describing the author’s credentials, arguments, objectivity, persuasiveness, and conclusions.
• Analyze sources, including the methodology, to determine their strengths and weaknesses in how they impact our understanding of the intervention or
the research questions.
• Include a conclusion that ties together the literature addressed and reiterates the connection to the research questions and the main argument.
• Ensure that the submission has no major errors related to citations, grammar, spelling, syntax, or organization.
Your paper must be submitted as a three- to five-page Word document with double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, one inch margins, and at least three sources cited in APA format.
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Enjoy the free features we offer to everyone
Get a free title page formatted according to the specifics of your particular style.
Request us to use APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, or any other style for your essay.
Don’t pay extra for a list of references that perfectly fits your academic needs.
24/7 support assistance
Ask us a question anytime you need to—we don’t charge extra for supporting you!
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies