Task 1: Report
• Title Section – This includes the name of the author(s) and the date of report preparation.
• Summary – There needs to be a summary of the major points and conclusions. It needs to be short as it is a general overview of the report.
• Introduction – The first page of the report needs to have an introduction. You will explain the topic.
• Body – This is the main section of the report. There needs to be several sections, with each having a subtitle. Information is usually arranged in order of importance with the most important information coming first.
• Conclusion – This is where everything comes together.
– Add figures and write number to figures and add captions to figure.
– Please write without Plagiarism
Task 2 : Make a presentation
Structure your presentation
Your oral presentations must have three main stages:
⎫ The introduction: (what you intend to say)
⎫ The body (the presentation itself)
⎫ Conclusions (what you have said)
Instructions for the preparation and delivery of your oral presentations
• Presentation should be 10-15 minutes long
• A minimum of 15 slides (maximum 20) should be included (excluding cover page and end slide)
• As a rule of thumb, the number of slides in your presentation should be less than the presentation time allowed, eg, 10 slides for a 15 minute presentation allows you to speak for 1.5 minutes for each slide.
• Use a standard font such as Times Roman, Arial, Verdana or Tahoma
• Font size should be large enough to be legible (e.g. 22 – 28 for the text and 28-35 for titles)
• Select the key points only for each of your PowerPoint slides. Keep the amount of information on each slide to a minimum.
• While you can insert images directly into your PowerPoint presentation, try to keep these to a minimum.
• Do not use too many stunts/animations such as ‘flying text’ or noises
• Begin by introducing yourself
• State the topic clearly and give an outline of what you will cover
• Conclude by summarising the main points of your presentation
– Don’t forget to put pictures in the slides
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.