case study analysis. ethical dilemma Essays | Online Homework Help
I will do the Part A. And write in point form. You can link those points and form a case study analysis.
Part A: The compulsory case study will be chosen from the cases available in this folder. Students must individually complete the following tasks (within the 2000 word limit) for a total of 20 or 30 marks, depending on how many essays are attempted in Part B:
1. Describe the facts that underpinned the ethical dilemma in the case.
2. Who is the decision-maker in the selected case, and what conflicting demands did they have to accommodate?
3. What was the initial ethical dilemma faced by the decision-maker in this case?
4. Using the Utilitarian, Kantian, Rights, and Distributive Justice approaches to ethical decision-making, provide an analysis of the ethical dilemma.
5. Present and justify the final recommendation you would have made to the decision-maker in this case had they asked you for advice on how to resolve their initial ethical dilemma.
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Get free features with our reliable essay writing service
We offer you a free title page tailored according to the specifics of your particular style.
Include your preferred formatting style when you order from us to accompany your paper.
Get a list of references to go with your ordered paper.
24/7 support assistance
Reach out to our support agents anytime for free assistance.
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies