Respond to this assignment in this week’s Dialogue (Group Discussion) area in Blackboard:
Are there other forms of the Caste System
In South Asia, the caste system divides society into a social hierarchy. Traditionally, a person is born into a caste, which cannot be changed. It affects nearly all aspects of daily life.
- All human groups have deeply ingrained concepts of relative social status. Consider the caste system in South Asia as well as social differentiation in your own society.
- Does the society you live in have anything that resembles the caste system (think about race, gender, location, occupation etc.)? What are the possible categories in your area?
- How is “caste” indicated (think about clothes, hairstyle, body decorations, manner of speaking, material possessions, gender, religion, etc.)?
- What caste would you fit into?
- What effect does this caste have on your everyday living?
- Many South Asians have converted from Hinduism to other religions to escape this caste system. Would you be willing to change your belief system?
- Faith Integration: What are your thoughts as to how the Gospel addresses this issue of caste systems?
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Get free features with our reliable essay writing service
We offer you a free title page tailored according to the specifics of your particular style.
Include your preferred formatting style when you order from us to accompany your paper.
Get a list of references to go with your ordered paper.
24/7 support assistance
Reach out to our support agents anytime for free assistance.
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies