PowerPoint Project Guidelines:
• Minimum font size: 18 point.
• 25 slides maximum (recommended # of slides provided below for each section; the 25 slide max allows you to go into greater depth in sections at your discretion)
• Simplify and limit the number of words on each screen. Make sure to communicate only what is essential to enhance readability.
• Use good quality images/visuals that reinforce and complement your messages
• The total length of the voice recording should not be longer than 15 minutes.
Some sample PowerPoint are for your reference. (please refer to Example 1 to Example 5)
The following are required components of the PowerPoint:
Final PowerPoint Components:
1. Abstract (5%) 1 Slide
• The abstract should not exceed 200 words (font may need to be smaller than 18 point in this case). Please minimize the use of abbreviations and do not cite references in the abstract. Briefly describe the context and the purpose of the intervention and how the study will be conducted and evaluated.
2. Statement of the topic and review of the literature (particularly the ethnographic literature) for that country, region on that topic) 9 slides (30%)
• Note that the literature may be scanty for a particular country (RMI), but richer when you consider the region (Micronesia)
• Slide 1: Problem statement
• Slides 2-3. Emphasize cultural information in the form of ethnographies and ethnographic writing
• Slide 4. Describe the core cultural values of the setting
• Slide 5: Other relevant historical, economic, social information
• Slide 6-7. What do people eat in this setting?
• Slide 8-9. Describe previous nutrition interventions conducted in this setting and how they differ or support your proposed project
3. Conceptual framework (10%) 2 slides (please refer to Lab 1 file, you’d better make some revision upon the received feedback from Lab 1_Instructor’s feedback)
• In one slide present your conceptual framework for addressing the problem based on your review of the literature (this is a revised and updated version of Lab 1 Conceptual Framework)
• In a separate slide describe the components of your framework. Your conceptual framework should be grounded in what you know about that country, setting.
• Your conceptual framework should incorporate constructs relevant to your proposed intervention and evaluation approaches (make sure to include cultural constructs).
• Indicate levels in your framework, including proximal and distal factors to your outcome(s) of interest
• Font may again need to be smaller than 18 point
4. Suggested interventions (25%) 7 slides
• These suggested interventions should make sense based on your understanding of the problem, the culture and the setting. Formulate two possible interventions taking place in different levels (e.g. a store program and a household visiting program; or a policy and a school program). Think about how the two strategies would complement each other.
• Include a communication component that links both interventions together – you are encouraged to use the following approaches: social media, text message program, newsletters, posters, radio announcements, and etc.
• Your approach should be well-grounded in the literature and the formative data
• Include a description of the formative work you would do, and how you would engage the community in the process. (This is a revised version of Lab 2)
• If you base an intervention approach on an existing approach, be sure to describe specifically what you would do differently
• Locale (where to find people)
• Target audience
• Media (home visits, radio show, social media)
• Linkages to cultural information (cultural metaphors, stories, dance, song, etc.)
5. Means of evaluation of the intervention (20%) 3 slides
• Consider process evaluation, impact and outcome measures (information may be summarized using a table for the two interventions)
6. Style and writing quality of the PowerPoint (5%): use photos, figures to illustrate and capture the reader’s attention
7. Detailed bibliography (5%): Last slides, not included in the 25 slide maximum
This will be attached to the PowerPoint (could be on the last slide to save front space), but will not be counted as part of the 2500 words. Your text should cite at least some of these references. Should have at least 20 references of which no less than 5 should describe the cultural setting (e.g. ethnography, qualitative papers).
For more information on Child Obesity in African American read this:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obesity_in_the_United_States
Why Choose Us
At Acme Writers, we always aim at 100% customer satisfaction. As such, we never compromise o the quality of our homework services. Our homework helpers ensure that they craft each paper carefully to match the requirements of the instruction form.
Professional Academic Writers
With Acme Writers, every student is guaranteed high-quality, professionally written papers. We ensure that we hire individuals with high academic qualifications who can maintain our quality policy. These writers undergo further training to sharpen their writing skills, making them more competent in writing academic papers.
Our company maintains a fair pricing system for all academic writing services to ensure affordability. Our pricing system generates quotations based on the properties of individual papers.
Acme Writers guarantees all students of swift delivery of papers. We understand that time is an essential factor in the academic world. Therefore, we ensure that we deliver the paper on or before the agreed date to give students ample time for reviewing.
Acme Writers maintains a zero-plagiarism policy in all papers. As such, Acme Writers professional academic writers ensure that they use the students’ instructions to deliver plagiarism-free papers. We are very keen on avoiding any chance of similarities with previous papers.
Customer Support 24/7
Our customer support works around the clock to provide students with assistance or guidance at any time of the day. Students can always communicate with us through our live chat system or our email and receive instant responses. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: support@Acme Writers.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our writers complete papers strictly according to your instructions and needs, no matter what university, college, or high school you study in.
Our Homework Writing Services
Acme Writers holds a reputation for being a platform that provides high-quality homework writing services. All you need to do is provide us with all the necessary requirements of the paper and wait for quality results.
At Acme Writers, we have highly qualified academic gurus who will offer great assistance towards completing your essays. Our homework writing service providers are well-versed with all the aspects of developing high-quality and relevant essays.
Admission and Business Papers
With Acme Writers, we will help you secure a position at your desired institution. Our essay writing services include the crafting of admissions papers. We will still help you climb your career ladder by helping you write the official papers that will help you secure a job. We will guide you on how to write an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Acme Writers has a professional editorial team that will help you organize your paper, paraphrase it, and eliminate any possible mistakes. Also, we will help you check on plagiarism to ensure that your final paper posses quality and originality.
Acme Writers harbors professional academic writers from diverse academic disciplines. As such, we can develop homework writing services in all academic areas. The simplicity or complexity of the paper does not affect the quality of homework writing services.