Complete the paper according to APA 6th Edition Guidelines as a word-processed
The paper is limited to a MAXIMUM of Ten (10) pages (including the title page and
references pages; NO Abstract is needed for this assignment). Do not exceed the
ten-page limit as only ten pages will be read and graded. The paper must be doublespaced
using Font Size 12 (including the reference page).
The project should address the following Aspects of Cultural Assessment:
1. Ethnic/racial identity: How does the group identify itself in terms ethnicity and racial background? What is the range of interaction outside of the cultural group? Are recreational, educational, and other social activities within the ethnic reference group, the wider community, or both?
2. History and Value Orientation: How are values derived? What is the historical experience of the group that may have impacted values?
3. Language-communication process: What is the primary spoken language? What languages are spoken in the home? And by whom? What language is preferred when speaking to outsiders? Do second and third generations in the speak the language of their grandparents?
4. Health Beliefs and Practices: What are the traditional health beliefs? How common are these beliefs and practices within this group? To what extent are folk healing practices and practitioners used?
5. Religious Belief and Spirituality: Discuss religious articles & practices. How is
spirituality is defined in the culture? Remember that Religious Beliefs and Spirituality
are different concepts.
6. Lifecycle events: Which life cycle events are important to the culture? What are the
customs associated with births, coming of age, marriage, and death?
7. Nutritional Behavior/Diet: Are there restrictions? Are there common practices?
8. Medical health care access and experience: Is access to care and equality of care
an issue for this group? For example, are group members less likely to receive
needed care due to system issues such as financial access or provider biases than
Based on the Cultural Assessment Data, the group will design a Cultural Health
9. Cultural Health Promotion Plan: Identify a health risk or health problem the project
will address. Describe why this is an issue for your chosen target group and how
cultural plays a role in the health risk or problem.
10. Health Promotion Strategies/Methods: Based on the health risk/problem identified,
describe the strategies/methods that you will implement. Focus on primary and
secondary prevention strategies. Refer to Healthy People 2020 Topics and
Objectives. You may access the website at: https://www.healthypeople.gov.
11. Project Evaluation Methods: State the outcomes you expect to achieve. State how
you will measure/assess the effectiveness of the project.
DUE DATE: JUNE 30, 2020
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.