It includes audio and speaker notes, a video capture of yourself delivering the presentation with an integrated PowerPoint, or full video of your actual teaching experience and a separate reflective video.
- You may also incorporate still images of your teaching sessions into your presentation if you do not capture video as evidence of your teaching.
- You should have APA formatted in-text citations within your slides for any outside sources used and your final slide should be a reference slide that lists all resources used for the assignment.
Items to Include in Presentation:
- Provide a comprehensive statement of the problem using the epidemiological process including the distribution, determinants, and deterrents.
- Incorporate at least four current literature review findings as a theoretical base for your project/paper.
- Describe community resources available to meet the need of the specific community in this problem area. Summarize the resources available and describe their effectiveness for the community.
- Describe your selected group. Identify and summarize the learner needs of your selected group. What are the needs? Why does this group need to be educated on your chosen topic?
- Identify and describe developmental and teaching/learning theory/theories used and why they are appropriate to the learners you targeted.
- Describe in behavioral terms your specific planning process for your project and overall teaching goal for your participants.
- Evaluate your teaching experience. Reflect on the following questions. What went well? What did not? What would you change if you were teaching this topic to a similar group at a later date and why?
a. You have identified what you need to teach based on assessing your learners (Have slides explaining the determinants)
b. You can identify a teaching goal and 1 or 2 learning objectives for the teaching session (have 1 or 2 slides on this)
c. You are able to describe your audience (demographics) Make a slide on this!
d. You have located 4 journal articles/references to support your topic (have a slide describing each one)
e. You have a learning and developmental theory that best fits your topic and audience. (Make a slide about each)
f. You have delivered your teaching presentation to your audience
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Get free features with our reliable essay writing service
We offer you a free title page tailored according to the specifics of your particular style.
Include your preferred formatting style when you order from us to accompany your paper.
Get a list of references to go with your ordered paper.
24/7 support assistance
Reach out to our support agents anytime for free assistance.
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies