1) Choose a major brand or company (single product).
2) Conduct basic research on the company and/or product. Conduct a “brand audit”. What is the brand “all about”? (suggested 1-2 pages)
3) Situation Analysis: Conduct situation analysis on the market. Identify competitors, market share, trends and changes occurring in the market. Are there new entrants, or barriers to entry? Are some brands growing while others are fading? 2-3 pages
4) Media usage: Identify at least four different media used by the brand. from three different types of media employed by the advertiser. Identify target audience, media vehicle(s) used, and content of the ads. What is the core message? What appeals are they using?
5) Critique of the marketing communications. Are the ads/promotions effective? What message(s) are they conveying? Are they well structured? Is the target correct? What might you recommend to improve the ads.; Media: was this good use of media, where else could an advertiser have advertised, etc. (suggested 2-3 pages).
Points will be awarded approximately as follows:
Research – 10 points,
Situation Analysis – 10 points,
Media Critique – 10 points,
Maximium points will be achieved by thorough research, understanding and integrating key concepts from lecture and reading into paper, and critical thinking on the subject.
For citations of research sources, you may use any reasonable style, which includes inline, footnotes, endnotes, or bibliography. Also, please note when you are giving your opinion.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.