1. Visit your local drug store or any super store. (20pts.)
• Select one OTC product that has both Name Brand and generic or store brand equivalent. (provide their images).
• Compare their uses.
• Compare their dosage.
• Compare their prices.
• Compare the active ingredient(s) and note the amount(s) (e.g. mg).
• List their respective inactive ingredients if available.
2. Visit FDA website. And search the “recall” section. (10pts.)
a. Identify a familiar drug that has been recalled (provide its URL address)
b. What is the reason for the recall?
c. What is the consumer expected to do (action) with this recall.
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Get free features with our reliable essay writing service
We offer you a free title page tailored according to the specifics of your particular style.
Include your preferred formatting style when you order from us to accompany your paper.
Get a list of references to go with your ordered paper.
24/7 support assistance
Reach out to our support agents anytime for free assistance.
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies