Consumer Product- Liquid IV Sleep Multiplier
Ad of the product chosen: https://liquid-iv.com/products/sleep-blueberry-lavender?variant=11638559047716
This paper contains your analysis of both the ad itself and the product advertised; it should be 3-4 pages. You should comment on the positive aspects (praise) and the negative aspects (criticism) of the ad. Your analysis should be in paragraph form, and critical comments should be well developed.
When discussing scientific articles to analyze the product, please do not use direct quotes or copied material from the scientific articles. Instead, paraphrase the information in your own words and cite appropriately in APA format. In the text of your paper, the author & year of the scientific source should be indicated. When more than two authors are cited, “et al.,” may be used as per APA format (however, remember to include all names on Reference Page.). See example below:
According to Maughan et al. (2013), creatine supplementation has been shown to significantly increase total body mass in subjects over a 4-week period.
When discussing the advertisement or product description, you may make limited use of short quotations (<40 words) from the ad or product description, but they should be in APA format and cited properly with page numbers, and author/year.
When critically evaluating the product, consider the following questions, if appropriate, but do not limit your critique to only these questions:
• Is the use of this product supported by scientific evidence? If so, are there any conflicting results among various studies? Do the subjects’ age, health condition, fitness level, etc. match those for whom the ad is directed? Were there limitations and/or flaws in these studies? Describe the studies, as appropriate, to defend your statements and give evidence for or against the claims made in the ad.
• What, if any, contribution would the consumption or use of the product make to the nutrient intake, physique, or fitness level of the intended consumer?
• Could some less expensive product be used to obtain the same results?
• What hazards/adverse effects might be associated with the use of this product? Are there any conditions (e.g., medical, age-related) that would contraindicate the use of the product?
When critically evaluating the advertisement, comment on the text, and use of color and graphics. You need to consider the following questions:
• Who appears to be the intended consumer?
• What techniques are used to draw the attention of the reader? Are they successful or not? Again, consider wording, terminology, graphics and more.
• Is the ad straightforward and factual? Explain.
• Is any important information omitted that should be disclosed to the consumer?
• What gimmicks are used to sell the product? Were the gimmicks successful?
Title- this is a separate page and should be headed “References” at the top center of the page.
List the source of the advertisement, and alphabetically list the references used to support your evaluation. Do not alphabetize “within” each reference by changing the original order of authors. However, alphabetize your order among the various references, using the last name of the 1st author of each reference.
You must use at least 3 reliable (peer reviewed) references to support your analysis. References need to be current (published within the last 10 years) and must be cited in the evaluation. Give the full publication information of each reference used, including all author(s), title of article and journal or title of book, year of publication, volume or edition, and page number(s).
General Paper Form and Style Guidelines
Your paper must:
• Be written in narrative, paragraph format, typed and double spaced
• Be written in the 3rd person (do not use first or second person, such as “we”, “I” or “you”)
• Be written in the past tense when describing the research study
• Not use direct quotations or copied material from the scientific sources
• Be in a font size that is New York Times 12 point or similar size (easy to read)
• Be left justified (but do not right justify/align, which centers the text); have 1 inch margins all around
• Have numbered pages
I attached a list of reference sites that can be useful when looking for peer reviewed papers.
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Get free features with our reliable essay writing service
We offer you a free title page tailored according to the specifics of your particular style.
Include your preferred formatting style when you order from us to accompany your paper.
Get a list of references to go with your ordered paper.
24/7 support assistance
Reach out to our support agents anytime for free assistance.
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies