Choose one real crisis situation currently being experienced by an organization or individual. Organize your thoughts to address the prompts below in any order (Be clear – use bold subheads for various sections if possible). Please write this document as if you were writing to the CEO, president, or leader of the organization you have selected. You are writing as the chief communications officer of the organization.
• Provide a brief situation analysis of the issue and how it is currently being managed.
• Describe all stakeholders that this organization/entity would need to communicate with during this crisis. What would be the best way to reach each?
• Offer insight into how you would counsel this entity to manage and respond to the crisis. Be clear on why these recommendations are good ones.
• Can you provide examples of any other brands that experienced similar crises and how they handled it effectively or poorly?
• Discuss ways to potentially prevent this and/or other crises from affecting this entity in the future.
• In addition to providing counsel on how to “fix” the situation itself, be sure to provide ways to repair the short and long-term image/reputation of that entity.
• How would you utilize traditional and social media to manage the crisis?
• What would be your key messages? Three main messages with supporting points.
• Utilize concepts from lectures and readings to solidify your arguments. Maximum length: five pages, double-spaced.
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Enjoy the free features we offer to everyone
Get a free title page formatted according to the specifics of your particular style.
Request us to use APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, or any other style for your essay.
Don’t pay extra for a list of references that perfectly fits your academic needs.
24/7 support assistance
Ask us a question anytime you need to—we don’t charge extra for supporting you!
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies