Part 1- Complete your personal definition of culture. This should be your own definition, not from a reference.
Part 2- Select one of the TED talks to watch (weblinks on Blackboard)
Part 3- In 2-3 pages, answer the following three questions (following APA 6th edition):
1. What are your initial reactions to this talk? Was there anything that surprised you?
2. Discuss your personal definition of culture. After completing your readings and watching the Ted Talk, does this change your view of culture? Please make specific references to examples in the Ted Talk.
3. Identify how someone from a different culture may perceive you, the nurse, providing care to their loved one. How can you best address caring for a patient in a culturally sensitive way?
4. The danger of a single story (Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie | TEDGlobal 2009) https://www.ted.com/talks/chimamanda_adichie_the_danger_of_a_single_story?utm_source=tedcomshare&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=tedspread
5. Challenges and rewards of a culturally-informed approach to mental health (Jessica Dere | TEDxUTSC) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrYmQDiunSc
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Enjoy the free features we offer to everyone
Get a free title page formatted according to the specifics of your particular style.
Request us to use APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, or any other style for your essay.
Don’t pay extra for a list of references that perfectly fits your academic needs.
24/7 support assistance
Ask us a question anytime you need to—we don’t charge extra for supporting you!
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies