1. Data Collection Analysis: Collect multiple types of school data (for example, student achievement, parent/community involvement, staff development needs, building needs, current financial impacts, etc.). The data reports are to be from a real school with which you are familiar, preferably one in which you are currently employed. ***Petersburg city public schools
2. This will make the assignment more meaningful for you. Petersburg City Public school data are generally available online or upon request from the school or district office. Private school data may be found in self-studies for accreditation upon request from administration. Upload into Blackboard the actual data documents and/or links to the online reports.
3. Data Analysis: The purpose of the analysis is to interpret and discuss the data in order to identify institutional strengths and weaknesses. This section of the assignment must be 300–500 words in length.
4. Goals: List 3–5 clear goals for school improvement. Use the SMART acronym to make each goal specific, measurable, attainable, research-based, and timely. The goals must be written in the same document as the Data Analysis. If goals are not properly written in this assignment, they will need to be revised before the future portion of the School Improvement Plan (i.e., the Implementation Plan) is submitted. To avoid having to make revisions, click on this Goals Samples link and review it carefully before writing your goals
5. Relation to Vision: In the same document as the data analysis and goals, explain how the 3–5 goals relate to the school’s vision. Express both how community members are meaningfully involved in the needs assessment process as well as how the results of the needs assessment will be communicated to all stakeholders.
Note: “Results of the needs assessment” in the School Improvement Plan Grading Rubric is referring to the listed 3–5 goals and how these goals were decided upon.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.