Describe Nat Turner’s visions as the Confessions preserves them.
Describe Nat Turner’s visions as the Confessions preserves them. How does he interpret them? 2) What are some of the issues that historians encounter in using the Confessions as an historical source? Why can historians not take the Confessions at face value? 3) How does religion play into Nat Turner’s rebellion? How do Virginians react to Nat Turner’s Revolt, and how does it affect the emancipation debate in Richmond? 4) In your opinion, was Nat Turner a prophet? Explain your answer. Note: Do not use William Styron’s novel The Confessions of Nat Turner. It is a work of fiction.
instructions:1) Any essay below 800 words receives a ZERO grade.
2) You must employ a minimum of three (3) academic sources in each essay. Only one source may come from a website. Information from class notes obviously comprises part of any essay, so you do not cite class notes as a source.
3) Using Wikipedia, History.com, Encyclopedia Britannica (or Americana, Encyclopedia.com, or any other general encyclopedia), blogs, vlogs, or Yahoo Answers, is forbidden. Using or citing them as sources results in a ZERO grade.
4) Use Times New Roman 12 point font or Trebuchet MS 12 point font, and double-space all text. Cite all sources per the Citation Example. You must use footnotes to cite sources AND you must include a bibliography at the end of the paper (none of which count in the 800-word minimum). Do not use in-text citations. Use the spell-checking feature of your word processing program, proofread for grammatical and syntactical errors before turning in your assignment. Grammatical and syntactical errors, misspellings, and not citing sources, cost points.
5) These are formal essays, and as such must include an introductory paragraph, which includes a thesis statement, a body of one to three paragraphs, and a concluding paragraph, which ties up the entire essay. You must make the essay flow coherently, so transitions and interrelationships are important. If you need help in the mechanics of composition, I highly recommend you visit the tutors at the Writing Center.
6) Any violation of academic integrity automatically results in an ‘F’ for the final class grade. Violators are reported to the dean and to higher authorities. Athletes additionally are reported to their coaches and can incur loss of athletic eligibility.
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Get free features with our reliable essay writing service
We offer you a free title page tailored according to the specifics of your particular style.
Include your preferred formatting style when you order from us to accompany your paper.
Get a list of references to go with your ordered paper.
24/7 support assistance
Reach out to our support agents anytime for free assistance.
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies