Module 5 Discussion 2: Disease Analysis Journal
This module, you will find articles of interest around the following areas: endocrine system diseases, the musculoskeletal system, and integumentary system diseases. These systems govern our physical and emotional place in the world, and can impact us accordingly if we were to suffer from any of these diseases. Think about how these disorders can impact how a person lives day-to-day.
You should spend approximately 10 hours on this assignment.
1. From the list of selected readings below, choose two with topics that you know the least about or are most interesting to you.
2. Then search for, read, and incorporate other readings of your choice in your area of interest that focus on endocrine system diseases, the musculoskeletal system, and/or integumentary system diseases. You might include:
-1-2 journal articles or websites
-Book chapters (past textbooks may be good options)
-Your goal is to have a total of at least 60 pages of content read.
3. Your summary of each reading should be at least one paragraph (100-200 words) and include the following information:
-All references must be cited using APA Style format. Please refer to the CCCOnline APA Citation Toolkit.
-Number of pages read
-Keywords you used to find the reading
-A link to the reading
-Why you selected the reading
-The main point of the reading
-Describe how the health deviations you read about alter normal physiology.
-Provide your key takeaway from the reading. This could be something that made you pause, changed your thinking, supported your thinking, or made you question something.
4. Attach your Word document to a post in the Module 5 Discussion 2: Disease Analysis Journal discussion board. This will alert your peers and instructor that you have completed your journal assignment for this module. It should include all your journal assignments from the previous modules.
5. In your post, identify how the specific conditions discussed in each reading could impact a person’s connection to the world. List the prognosis of the condition and how you, as a future medical professional, would provide support to your patient.
Selected Readings (Login S ID: S02376483)
Choose two readings. All readings are available through the CCCOnline Library in CINAHL Plus With Full Text.
1. Abdel-Motleb, M. (2012). The neuropsychiatric aspect of Addison’s disease: A case report. Innovations in Clinical Neuroscience, 9(10), 34-36.
2. Berge, L. I., & Riise, T. (2015). Comorbidity between Type 2 Diabetes and Depression in the Adult Population: Directions of the Association and Its Possible Pathophysiological Mechanisms. International Journal of Endocrinology, 2015, 1–7.
3. Bishop, S. M., Walker, M. D., & Spivak, I. M. (2013). Family presence in the adult burn intensive care unit during dressing changes. Critical Care Nurse, 33(1), 14-24. doi:10.4037/ccn2013116
4. Won, J. Y, Hwang, H. B., & Chung, S. K. (2015). A case of corneal cystinosis in a patient with rickets and chronic renal failure. Indian Journal of Ophthalmology, 63(10), 785-787. doi:10.4103/0301-4738.171509
5. McMaster, M. E., Lee, A. J., & Burwell, R. G. (2015). Physical activities of patients with adolescent idiopathic scoliosis (AIS): Preliminary longitudinal case – control study historical evaluation of possible risk factors. Scoliosis, 10(1), 1-10. doi:10.1186/s13013-015-0029-8
6. Schwanke, J. (2010). Birthmarks in newborns can signal later problems. Contemporary Pediatrics, 27(7), 24-26.
7. Walker, P. (1996). Port wine stains: Laser treatment and nursing management. British Journal of Nursing, 5(20), 1235-1240.
For more information on Disease Analysis Journal read this:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Journal_of_Infectious_Diseases
Why Choose Us
At Acme Writers, we always aim at 100% customer satisfaction. As such, we never compromise o the quality of our homework services. Our homework helpers ensure that they craft each paper carefully to match the requirements of the instruction form.
Professional Academic Writers
With Acme Writers, every student is guaranteed high-quality, professionally written papers. We ensure that we hire individuals with high academic qualifications who can maintain our quality policy. These writers undergo further training to sharpen their writing skills, making them more competent in writing academic papers.
Our company maintains a fair pricing system for all academic writing services to ensure affordability. Our pricing system generates quotations based on the properties of individual papers.
Acme Writers guarantees all students of swift delivery of papers. We understand that time is an essential factor in the academic world. Therefore, we ensure that we deliver the paper on or before the agreed date to give students ample time for reviewing.
Acme Writers maintains a zero-plagiarism policy in all papers. As such, Acme Writers professional academic writers ensure that they use the students’ instructions to deliver plagiarism-free papers. We are very keen on avoiding any chance of similarities with previous papers.
Customer Support 24/7
Our customer support works around the clock to provide students with assistance or guidance at any time of the day. Students can always communicate with us through our live chat system or our email and receive instant responses. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: support@Acme Writers.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our writers complete papers strictly according to your instructions and needs, no matter what university, college, or high school you study in.
Our Homework Writing Services
Acme Writers holds a reputation for being a platform that provides high-quality homework writing services. All you need to do is provide us with all the necessary requirements of the paper and wait for quality results.
At Acme Writers, we have highly qualified academic gurus who will offer great assistance towards completing your essays. Our homework writing service providers are well-versed with all the aspects of developing high-quality and relevant essays.
Admission and Business Papers
With Acme Writers, we will help you secure a position at your desired institution. Our essay writing services include the crafting of admissions papers. We will still help you climb your career ladder by helping you write the official papers that will help you secure a job. We will guide you on how to write an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Acme Writers has a professional editorial team that will help you organize your paper, paraphrase it, and eliminate any possible mistakes. Also, we will help you check on plagiarism to ensure that your final paper posses quality and originality.
Acme Writers harbors professional academic writers from diverse academic disciplines. As such, we can develop homework writing services in all academic areas. The simplicity or complexity of the paper does not affect the quality of homework writing services.