Driving Miss Daisy
1. This paper will be based on watching the movie “Driving Miss Daisy”
2. Remember to use APA format with title page, running head, citations and references,
Times New Roman, 12 pt.
3. Be sure to include a conclusion/summary at the end of the video report.
4. The paper should be at least 7 pages long including title and reference pages.
After carefully watching the movie, write a scholarly report. You may have to view the movie a second time in order to complete a critical analysis. The analysis should examine transcultural concepts identified in the movie. The movie is available in Course
Part I: Analyze the movie, dissecting it into its basic elements:
1. Plot (basic situation, conflicts, climax, and resolution
2. Characters (protagonists/antagonists, dynamic/static)
4. Point of view
6. Symbolism (deeper meaning)
Part II: Express your opinion of the movie. Did you like or dislike it? Explain what you liked or did not like, and the reasons, citing specific examples from the movie.
Part III: Compare and contrast two characters of differing cultures in the movie. How were they similar? How were they different?
Part IV: Summarize your discussion, including lessons learned, with concrete transcultural examples, from viewing the movie.
MINIMUM OF THREE REFERENCES
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Get free features with our reliable essay writing service
We offer you a free title page tailored according to the specifics of your particular style.
Include your preferred formatting style when you order from us to accompany your paper.
Get a list of references to go with your ordered paper.
24/7 support assistance
Reach out to our support agents anytime for free assistance.
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies