• The purpose of this exercise is to apply the relevant principles, ideas, and concepts covered in this course to the analysis of a real world event or issue.
• You are required to write a short paper based on the following topic. The report is worth 10% of your final grade.
The writing assignment for MGEC92 this term is straight-forward. You are to write a short document describing the main pricing techniques used by at least three Canadian cellphone service providers. Your document should describe the pricing information you found from these companies and characterize their pricing approach, such as I feel this kind of price discrimination is being employed as evidenced by the following information I found during my research. Or perhaps they are using a number of different pricing strategies (bundling and two-part tariffs etc.) as shown by ….
Your report should cover at least two of the major companies (i.e. Rogers, Bell etc.) and, if possible, at least one smaller independent company not owned by a major player. You might find that the smaller independent firm(s) offer much different plans. If so, please explain why their approach might differ from that of a larger firm. If there are no independent firms not owned by a large player (supplier) what does this imply about the nature of the marketplace and the degree of competition. Use economic logic to help direct your analysis.
If possible your paper should address the level of competition, that is in your opinion, whether this is rising or falling, whether social welfare is improving or worsening, and what the government regulatory response to these developments should be (if any).
• 3-4 pages: typed main content, double spaced (regular margins top/bottom & right/left margins) with a 12 point font size.
• Reports must include: A cover page AND a list of sources used (neither of these count towards the page count total mentioned above).
• Hard copy to be submitted to the professor either in-class, to his office (IC-284).
• The reports can be done individually OR in groups of up to 4 people (in total) from MGEC92 this term.
1) It is important that you cite all materials that you use (including web pages, i.e. cite the name of the web site and the URL address).
2) It is important that the report be written carefully, clearly and concisely. This paper is about the quality of your discussion and arguments rather than the quantity of material you present.
3) There will be a penalty for late submission (of 20% removed per day late).
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.