Part 1: Piaget & Vygotsky
What this following video and answer the questions underneath it.
Questions for Part 1:
1. A schema is a collection of all of our experiences and existing knowledge that influence how we see the world and how we act in it. Find a picture/image that represents a schema to you and then explain why you chose that image.
For example: I would find a post a picture of a spider web because to me, information in a schema is interconnected in unlimited ways, much like a spider web.
You may not use my example of a spider web. I want to see you get creative and think outside the box!
2. In your own words, what is the difference between assimilation and accomodation? And, how are they related? Provide an example for both concepts.
Part 2: Thinking About Marcela
Open the attached document and read the different scenarios below. Label which one of Marcia’s statuses you think it aligns with (Diffusion, Foreclosure, Moratorium, and Achievement). For each, provide your rationale/reasoning: identify if there is a crisis (if so, what is it?) and if there is a committment (if so, what is it?).
James Marcia’s Identity Statuses
1. Jennifer is passionate about music, but she is the daughter of two physicians and her parents expect her to follow in their footsteps. Jennifer enters a pre-med college program and abandons her musical interests.
2. Richard read a book about vegan diets and decided to consult a nutritionist about devising a diet plan for himself. He researched vegan diets and found the research evidence personally compelling enough to become vegan. He has been a vegan for three years now and is secure in his identity.
3. Samantha was raised Catholic but has begun to read about other religions in order to discover her own religious identity. Last year, she started attending a Buddhist temple and has also attended a Jewish synagogue. She is unsure about which religion, if any, she wants to follow.
4. Jason is a high school senior who is graduating the following semester. He has not thought about what he wants to do after graduation and has not explore college or job prospects. In respect to his occupation or college career, he has not chosen any goals or directions.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.