English 2nd language lesson planning (Edit lesson plans for each lesson: Kindergarten students of 4 year old children.)
Edit the LESSON PLAN files ONLY in each file attached per lesson. Use the worksheets associated with the lesson topic.
Do the following:
Write clear and achievable language and learning aims, (e.g.) To be better able to identify and pronounce the names and habitats of different desert animals.
Provide clear stages, becoming progressively more challenging for students, (e.g.)
1. Warmer – Greetings, songs, settling into the lesson.
2. Engage – Set the context with visuals, stories, songs, videos, or a combination of these.
3. Study – Flashcards, activities, and games in which SS practice the language as set out in the aims of the lesson. Receptive activities work well, (e.g.) identify, find, match, sort, etc.
4. Activate – Get students to produce the language, either in speaking or writing, (e.g.) role-plays, worksheets, games, etc.
5. Plenary – Wrapping up the lesson; review and consolidate learning.
6 lesson plans = 6 pages ordered. EDITING ONLY
Highlight any newly edited text in the WORD doc.
Files are zipped with WinRAR.
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Get free features with our reliable essay writing service
We offer you a free title page tailored according to the specifics of your particular style.
Include your preferred formatting style when you order from us to accompany your paper.
Get a list of references to go with your ordered paper.
24/7 support assistance
Reach out to our support agents anytime for free assistance.
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies