Entrepreneurship & Small Business – MGT 402
Assignment – 1
Assignment Question(s): (Marks5)
Assume yourself as an entrepreneur of a small scale business in Saudi Arabia. (Lo 1.1, 1.2 & 1.3)
Write brief notes on the following objectives:
a. Your Business Name, Address, E‐Mail
2. General Business Description (300 words)
A. What business will you be in? What will you do?
•Company goals and objectives
B. Business Philosophy
a. What is important to you in your business?
• To whom will you market your product?
• Describe your Industry: Is it a growth industry? What long term or Short term changes do you foresee in the industry? How will your company take advantage of it?
• Describe your most important company strengths and core competencies: What factors will make the company succeed? What do you think your major competitive strengths will be? What background experience, skills, and strengths do you personally bring to this new venture?
• Legal form of ownership: Sole proprietor, Partnership, Corporation, Limited liability corporation (LLC)? Why have you selected this form?
3. Products and Services
a. Describe in depth your products or services. (Technical specifications)
b. What factors will give you competitive advantages or disadvantages? Examples include level of quality or unique or proprietary features.
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Get free features with our reliable essay writing service
We offer you a free title page tailored according to the specifics of your particular style.
Include your preferred formatting style when you order from us to accompany your paper.
Get a list of references to go with your ordered paper.
24/7 support assistance
Reach out to our support agents anytime for free assistance.
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies