Environmental studies Define the problem
Scott, B.A. (2016). Psychology for Sustainability. Routledge, 4th ed.
Note: *The issue must be related to environmental protection and sustainability*.
The topic to select is Waste Sorting.
Please note that the topic as each assignment us designed to build on the previous assignment, working toward creating change on a specific issue through specific personal behaviors throughout.
Define the problem
Using the information from Our Ecological Footprint, choose one of the topics listed there for your project. You can also use an environmental problem that has been on your mind. You can be on either side of the environmental issue.
Find an article on Google or EBSCOhost that talks about this issue in terms of 2019; current statistics of the problem, current solutions, etc.
Using that article and information from the chapter, respond to the following:
• Chapter One stated, “environmental problems are actually behavioral problems.” State whether you agree or disagree with this statement and explain why you think so.
• Using your score on the Ecological Footprint (from this week’s journal) and the information in the article, do you consider yourself above average or below average in regards to this issue? Explain why you think so.
• Ask a friend, family member, or co-worker about their viewpoint about the issue. Were there any points of agreement or disagreement? Provide a summary of the conversation.
Your Project One should be 2 pages minimum, Times New Roman, 12 pt font, double spaced. Reference and title page should be used with APA for formatting.
1. Assignment Requirements (36%)
o Assignment requirements are adequately covered. Student has clearly defined and explained the concepts/outcomes relevant to the assignment. And, all questions have been answered using specific details and examples.
2. Analysis and Presentation of Ideas (16%)
o Ideas within the assignment are presented clearly; they are easily understood by the reader. Paragraphs are organized in a logical and straightforward manner.
3. Research and Appropriate Materials (24%)
o All materials that are relevant to the assignment (articles, chapter information) are utilized and properly cited using APA formatting.
4. Mechanics and APA Style (24%)
o The assignment has few (if any) grammatical, spelling, or punctuation errors. Sentences are complete and paragraphs are of an appropriate length. Assignment includes a properly formatted title page, reference page, and meets length and APA formatting requirements.
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Get free features with our reliable essay writing service
We offer you a free title page tailored according to the specifics of your particular style.
Include your preferred formatting style when you order from us to accompany your paper.
Get a list of references to go with your ordered paper.
24/7 support assistance
Reach out to our support agents anytime for free assistance.
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies