Must reference attached lecture notes, please
This assignment is designed to emphasize the following course outcome:
Identify high workplace ethical standards and their application to the workplace.
Identify various types of workplace teams and how they effectively operate.
Identify guidelines for conducting effective meetings.
TIP: Many top students simply copy and paste the assignment outline in their paper to make sure they write a complete paper and take out the numbers and letters to make it flow.
A. Introduction: What you will cover in this paper –
1. Describe the three topics you will discuss in this paper- ethics, teams and effective meetings – and why they are important to a leader.
B. Body – Part I: How effective is your company’s code of ethics? NOTE: If you are not working and don’t have a Code of Ethics then create one listing 10 rules you feel are important in guiding the ethical behavior of employees. (Feel free to look at the Procter & Gamble’s Values and Code of Ethics as a guide. NEXT: answer questions 1-4.)
How does it help you in making everyday ethical decisions?
List the your top three most important rules in this code you read about in the lecture and why they are important
How available is your code to employees or to the public?
What could be changed or added to make it more effective?
Body Part II: Think of the best team you were ever on.
1. Describe which Tuckman phases your team went through and why your team performed so well. (If is clear it is not a linear process but out line it by listing EACH PHASE and describing it as your team went through it.)
2. Explain how you would help a team move from “Storming” to “Performing”
Body – Part III:
1. List and describe the seven parts of an effective meeting.
2. Describe a meeting you were in and what were two strengths and two weaknesses of the meeting based on the seven parts of an effective meeting you learned about in the narrated presentation.
C. Summary: What did you learn?
1. What did you learn, what was the impact and what will you use? (For example, did you have an insight? Did you learn a concept you can use? What will do next now that you have the info?)
*FYI: 1.) Do NOT forget to reference the course materials you used to address the assignment sections (A-C) in this format:
E-text name, chapter title & p. #,
Lecture heading title, paragraph # (or top, middle or bottom section of the lecture)
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Get free features with our reliable essay writing service
We offer you a free title page tailored according to the specifics of your particular style.
Include your preferred formatting style when you order from us to accompany your paper.
Get a list of references to go with your ordered paper.
24/7 support assistance
Reach out to our support agents anytime for free assistance.
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies