1.Watch the video and read up on on of these topics below.
Video – Earth.Parts – Scientific approach to problems, skepticism, critical thinking
2. Choose a topic from the pseudo-science list below or another controversial science topic that interests you.
I HAVE CHOSEN OPTION B: PHOENIX LIGHTS FOOTAGE
A. Patterson Bigfoot Footage
B. Phoenix Lights Footage
C. Flat Earth Society
Note: These links are jumping off points. You will likely need to do some more research to familiarize yourself with these topics before moving on to step 3.
3. Find two sources on that subject and answer the questions on the Source Evaluation Checklist for each. One source should be a source you consider persuasive and the other should be one you consider inadequate or not credible.
**SOURCE EVALUATION CHECKLIST QUESTIONS:
1. What type of source is this (web, book, journal article, etc)?
2. Is it published by a reputable organization? Is this organization impartial or position-based? What do they gain from persuading you on this topic?
3. Do you detect bias or prejudice in the language?
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Enjoy the free features we offer to everyone
Get a free title page formatted according to the specifics of your particular style.
Request us to use APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, or any other style for your essay.
Don’t pay extra for a list of references that perfectly fits your academic needs.
24/7 support assistance
Ask us a question anytime you need to—we don’t charge extra for supporting you!
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies