Examination of Turkey’s Foreign Policy for the past 5 years
1) How/what does turkey fall into post modern, premodern category.
2) Explain if turkey is a great power, median power, or low power, focus on what they are not what they hope to be.
3) Potential can be used only once, at the end of your paper, in the conclusion.
4) Focus on turkey in its region and its relationship with its neighbors How does turkey survive? See their foreign policy on Turkish foreign ministry website. Evaluation is based on how you argue your research. *Argue that turkey is not a great power because of the Kurdish problem and its army not fighting for so long.
5) Where do they buy their weapons, do they have airforce, navy and etc.
6) What political system do they have, the size of their foreign ministry. How have the turks used water to their advantage. Economy: turkey is still industrializing. What is the level of trade between turkey and its neighbors. How the civil war in Syria affects turkey.
7) Talk about the population/demographics: What percentage is under 30 or 20 and etc. How does the young population view their government, are they studying, or studying abroad, are they employed. Is the country becoming more urbanized. Is turkey a part of any international organizations.
*Do not base your paper on U.S and Turkey relations.
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Get free features with our reliable essay writing service
We offer you a free title page tailored according to the specifics of your particular style.
Include your preferred formatting style when you order from us to accompany your paper.
Get a list of references to go with your ordered paper.
24/7 support assistance
Reach out to our support agents anytime for free assistance.
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies