please read and watch these links:
Then answer the questions below:
1. Kierkegaard describes two views of life. What are they, and do you agree? (Hint: it has to do
with the crowd).
2. According to Kierkegaard, even if, for example, a hundred individuals believe the earth is round,
when they gather as a crowd, what are they most likely to believe?
3. Is a crowd just a ‘sum of its parts’ (individuals added together in a group, like marbles in a bag)?
4. Why are individuals motivated to identify in groups? Is it bravery and love of family, for
example? Do you agree with Kierkegaard on this point?
5. Where does Nietzsche get these names, ‘Apollo’ and ‘Dionysus’?
6. Why should individuals welcome dream life ? His answer sounds a lot like Freud’s notion of the
unconscious! Do you agree with Nietzsche on this point?
7. Describe the image you get of Apollo and Dionysus from the reading. How was Dionysus
created, according to Nietzsche? What’s confusing, if anything, about these descriptions?
for the last three questions please read the link until the questions are all answered: https://imgur.com/a/h6KbhiW
8. What was the existential backlash to the natural sciences all about?
9. What are the two types of reading distinguished in the textbook?
10. Is political freedom the same as other kinds of freedom? Do you agree with the author’s
characterization of freedom?
For more information on Existentialism Question Answering read this:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Existentialism