Throughout this course, we learned about exceptional learners and how to best provide an inclusive classroom experience that embraces ALL learners. As an early childhood educator, you will be expected to meet the daily challenges of educating and caring for children with diverse needs. Your final research paper will provide an opportunity for you to apply all of your personal and professional experiences and new learning in educating exceptional learners, birth to age 8.
• Unit 2 – Selected Topic – Due Sunday of Unit 2 at 11:59 p.m. (5 points).
Select a specific disability or disorder. Some possible topics for your research paper are Autism, Learning Disabilities, Emotional Disturbance, Speech and Language Impaired, Hearing Impaired, Visually Impaired, Orthopedic Impaired, ADHD, Dyslexia, Intellectual Disabilities, Down Syndrome, Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, Selective Mutism, and Separation Anxiety Disorder.
After your weekly reading, especially Chapter 5 in the textbook, submit one topic you would like to explore in-depth for your final research paper.
• Unit 3 – List of Resources – Due Sunday of Unit 3 at 11:59 p.m. (15 Points).
Begin researching your approved topic of choice for this assignment. Submit a list of at least three (3) scholarly resources that you will use in your project. Include a brief summary (annotation) for each resource that you include. Be sure to concisely summarize the key relevant points of each source and how the sources are relevant to your topic.
• Unit 7 – Final Paper Submission – Due Sunday of Unit 7 at 11:59 p.m. (100 points) Content and Format: Your research-informed, written paper must include the following:
A. Etiology of the Disability or Disorder 4c
1. Define your selected disability.
3. Identify the type(s) of assessment(s) used for meeting eligibility criteria for your selected disability.
1. Defineanddescribethelearninganddevelopmentalcharacteristicsofastudentwithyour selected disability.
c. Research, select and view a videotaped observation(s) of a child with your selected
a. Useyourresearchedliteratureandobservedvideo(s)todescribehowyouwould include a child with your selected disability in your classroom. Include classroom environment, 2 developmental learning opportunities, adaptations, and assistive technology. 5c
b. Describeavarietyofobservationandassessmentmethods–aminimumoftwo each 3c:
• Observation Examples: data collection including observation, anecdotal records, running records, checklists, tallies, and teacher-made formative assessments
• Assessment Examples: Ages and Stages Questionnaire (ASQ), Brigance Screen, Preschool Assessment Framework (PAF), Devereaux Early Childhood Assessment (DECA)
c. Reflect and articulate the knowledge gained from data-driven decision-making practices. 3c
C. Partnership with Families and Ethical Responsibilities to the Child:
a. Describetwowaystobuildhome-schoolconnections,learnfromfamilies’observations, and reciprocate effective teaching strategies in both settings. 2b
b. Engagingininformedadvocacyforyoungchildrenandtheearlychildhoodprofession.6e c. Explain how you would intentionally apply one ideal and one principle from NAEYC Code
of Ethical Conduct and Statement of Commitment. 6b Requirements:
• Your paper must consist of 7-8 pages, including title page, abstract, sections A, B, and C, and reference page.
• Your completed research paper must demonstrate research using at least three (3) scholarly/medical/research-based resources. Websites about your disability are not acceptable unless you find and use specific articles found on the site.
• You must reference and cite your work according to APA. Follow all APA guidelines for formatting and citations. All information that you learned from a source must be cited in the text and referenced according to APA.
• Title page (first page): Center other information under the title: Student name; CHS208; Post University; Date.
• Page numbers: top left-hand margin of every page after the title page.
• In-text citation: give credit within the paper for any information that is quoted or paraphrased.
Review this example: In these studies, early childhood teachers report marked increases in several areas of learning for all students, including disabled students and second language students (Casey, 1994).
• Reference Page: final page needs to provide further information about reference works. For example:
Casey, J. (1994). Integrating computers in the primary classroom. The Computing Teacher, 21, 33-36. Retrieved from www.neirtec.org/reading_report/report.htm
For more information on Final Research Paper read this:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Research_paper
Why Choose Us
At Acme Writers, we always aim at 100% customer satisfaction. As such, we never compromise o the quality of our homework services. Our homework helpers ensure that they craft each paper carefully to match the requirements of the instruction form.
Professional Academic Writers
With Acme Writers, every student is guaranteed high-quality, professionally written papers. We ensure that we hire individuals with high academic qualifications who can maintain our quality policy. These writers undergo further training to sharpen their writing skills, making them more competent in writing academic papers.
Our company maintains a fair pricing system for all academic writing services to ensure affordability. Our pricing system generates quotations based on the properties of individual papers.
Acme Writers guarantees all students of swift delivery of papers. We understand that time is an essential factor in the academic world. Therefore, we ensure that we deliver the paper on or before the agreed date to give students ample time for reviewing.
Acme Writers maintains a zero-plagiarism policy in all papers. As such, Acme Writers professional academic writers ensure that they use the students’ instructions to deliver plagiarism-free papers. We are very keen on avoiding any chance of similarities with previous papers.
Customer Support 24/7
Our customer support works around the clock to provide students with assistance or guidance at any time of the day. Students can always communicate with us through our live chat system or our email and receive instant responses. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: support@Acme Writers.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our writers complete papers strictly according to your instructions and needs, no matter what university, college, or high school you study in.
Our Homework Writing Services
Acme Writers holds a reputation for being a platform that provides high-quality homework writing services. All you need to do is provide us with all the necessary requirements of the paper and wait for quality results.
At Acme Writers, we have highly qualified academic gurus who will offer great assistance towards completing your essays. Our homework writing service providers are well-versed with all the aspects of developing high-quality and relevant essays.
Admission and Business Papers
With Acme Writers, we will help you secure a position at your desired institution. Our essay writing services include the crafting of admissions papers. We will still help you climb your career ladder by helping you write the official papers that will help you secure a job. We will guide you on how to write an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Acme Writers has a professional editorial team that will help you organize your paper, paraphrase it, and eliminate any possible mistakes. Also, we will help you check on plagiarism to ensure that your final paper posses quality and originality.
Acme Writers harbors professional academic writers from diverse academic disciplines. As such, we can develop homework writing services in all academic areas. The simplicity or complexity of the paper does not affect the quality of homework writing services.