General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT) OR World Trade Organization (WTO)
The paper should be typed and doubled spaced with a minimum of 1,500 words and a maximum of 3,000 words. Be sure to include the cover, table of contents, an introduction, a summary and several references on a separate page called References. I expect research papers to be well researched and include several references and in-body citations.
This is not a team project. All students will do their own research, writing, editing and submission. The submission is due by Tuesday of week nine. Please plan to submit earlier than that if you can.
Please use the MLA format for your citations and credible sources for your research.
Wikipedia and About.Com are not credible research resources and should not be used. Points will be deducted if these sources are used.
Steps to Writing the Final Essay
1. During the course we have studied management principles, theories, and current practices that successful managers have used to be successful. Your assignment is to select any theory presented during the course and write an essay defining, describing and explaining that theory. It is very important that students can relate theory to the real world. This is your opportunity to share how your selected theory applies to the real world/fashion industry.
2. Now is the time to select your proposed topic. Feel free to email me your proposed theory and any questions you might have.
3. Develop an outline of potential topics. Feel free to email me your proposed outline and any questions you might have.
4. Consider contacting the FIDM library for assistance in researching your topic.
5. When you feel you have more than enough references, begin your first rough draft. Then wait a couple days and proofread and edit the essay.
6. The final essay examination essay should be between 1500-3000 words.
7. The submission should include: a cover page, a table of contents, an introduction (just an overview of what is going to be presented) and a summary (just a few sentences addressing the top 2, 3 or 4 key points presented in the essay.
8. Must be a Microsoft Word document
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Get free features with our reliable essay writing service
We offer you a free title page tailored according to the specifics of your particular style.
Include your preferred formatting style when you order from us to accompany your paper.
Get a list of references to go with your ordered paper.
24/7 support assistance
Reach out to our support agents anytime for free assistance.
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies