Getting to Outcomes (GTO)
review several resources that have provided prevention information associated with youth including adverse childhood experiences, positive youth development, and the Developmental Assets Framework.
In this assignment, you will apply the information to summarize initial program planning considerations using the Getting to Outcomes (GTO) model.
* Review the Getting to Outcomes (GTO) framework as presented by Rand Health (the CDC example is the same model but labels steps differently).
* Identify a prevention issue that impacts youth in a target area. The resources for positive youth development, ACEs and trauma informed approach might assist you with ideas for the prevention focus and program. You will proceed as if you were developing and implementing the youth prevention program through an organization in the service delivery/target area.
* Briefly label and summarize each of the 10 steps in the GTO model (Rand); approximately 3 sentences per step.
* Then, discuss which step you believe is most critical and which one you believe is of less concern and why.
* The GTO Process
* GTO example by CDC
* The Getting To Outcomes Demonstration and Evaluation
* What is Positive Youth Development?
* The Developmental Assets® Framework
* CDC: Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs)
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Get free features with our reliable essay writing service
We offer you a free title page tailored according to the specifics of your particular style.
Include your preferred formatting style when you order from us to accompany your paper.
Get a list of references to go with your ordered paper.
24/7 support assistance
Reach out to our support agents anytime for free assistance.
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies